The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Really Really old clip i recorded of a 1990 Talon of a VHS Tape

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
my neices and nephews were watching an old VHS tape (wizard of oz) that i recorded in 1990, i came across a commercial for jeep-eagle-chrysler which made me so happy and im sure some of you will appreciate this, so i had to record it onto my digital camera, sorry there is no sound but all thier really was , was some bad music, LOL., check out the dates on the bottom... here ya guys go

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d000b07e-6713-45e5-9750-982200c8b481.htm

its kinda funny cause you cant hear what hes saying when hes flashing that wad of cash, but we all can imagine what he should be saying with a dsm and a bundle of cash.

"instead of saving a bundle of cash, you'll be draining your bank account into this fabulous sportcar in the upcomming years"

ya i know, i wanna keep it, i can probably just record it on my vhs-dvd recorder

That was pretty sweet...a little piece of history.

On the note of old clips I have been watching those "Police chase" clips on tv looking for one I saw almost 4-5 years ago of an AWD talon with the classic two tone paint smoking on a 5.0 interceptor. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the title was because no one believes me. I am not saying running from the police is a good idea in any way, I just would like the video for my archives.

I also purchased one of those original factory sales brochure for the talon. It is awesome, it gives me goosebumps when I read it. :talon:

yea i actually seen that clip a few months ago, its on the internet somewhere, i think you can find it on videos.streetfire.net, im not sure, it was a pretty sweet car chase, if im remembering correctly was it the police chase where the talon ended up in a ditch in someones yard?,

on another note.. whats the link to your archives?

Auto RS T said:
That was pretty sweet...a little piece of history.

On the note of old clips I have been watching those "Police chase" clips on tv looking for one I saw almost 4-5 years ago of an AWD talon with the classic two tone paint smoking on a 5.0 interceptor. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the title was because no one believes me. I am not saying running from the police is a good idea in any way, I just would like the video for my archives.

I also purchased one of those original factory sales brochure for the talon. It is awesome, it gives me goosebumps when I read it. :talon:
I have that one on my hard drive. It's a blue Talon and the anouncer says something about he's no match for the 5.0 mustang then he guns it and leaves the mustang behind just to crash out. If I can find a place to host it i'll get you the link for it.

I was watching an old VHS I have of the 1992 Chicago Bulls playoffs vs the blazers....and there was a commercial for the 92 eclipse. Pretty sweet to see a 1G brand new!

a while ago when i was into the cky/jackass deal, I noticed in quite a few episodes there were dsms in the background either parked or just passing by. Thought that was pretty cool

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back