The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

really dumb trade!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ya the next car i think about geting is either another eagle talon or a eclipse gs or the gsx

I would go for a GST (tsi) or a GSX (tsi awd). You traded a non turbo car for a truck... As long as the truck is solid I think it was a good trade unless you drive a lot due to gas prices. Now get a job, save up, a buy yourself a DSM with a 4g63T in it.

Still dont see whats up with all the ford hate??? I got my Tsi awd for a dd and just to mess around with but I also have a mustang that I built and dont really have many problems with besides ones that I make.

Just to outdo Lofty..

Attachments

• funnykiddone.jpg
    funnykiddone.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 88
Id take that truck over a n/t ANY DAY. Save up and buy a cool dsm now..LOL.

Hmph. I like my Dodge truck. That IS my RELIABLE daily LOL. I have to admit though.. the 360 sucks a weeee bit o' gas. So... until the GS is done, the truck is it. I like trucks. I probably wouldn't have traded for an old F150 though. Any pics of said dinosaur? :D

Trucks are very nice to have around. There have been plenty of times I wish I still had my truck but sadly I don't. Trading the Talon for something you wanted is a valid reason, however missing the Talon is another point all together.

Trucks are not like cars and it seems you realized that like I did. Give it some time to see if it grows on you for what they are good for and go from there. I would at least keep it if you get a second vehicle to have a back up.

well the truck is a 1977 ford f150 ranger xlt long bed the enterior is in great shape and a guy at a dealer sais i might be able to sell it for 1800 in its condition right now the only probolem is who would buy it oh and plus it has a 400 small block in it, automatic, 2wd, and the front fender is crinkeld up because the guy hit another car during the winter and its fires right up in the summer time but in winter time you have to feather the gas to start it so what should i do!!!!! oh and the esi aint a bad car really when i had mine it was a bad mother####er hahahaha.

my parents dont buy me car after car i fthats what you think they only got me one car and i helped pay for it too

ha ha! agreed!

What it must be like to be spoiled. ROFL

Fords are not bad cars. My "reliable" DD is an old 302 Mustang. ;)

i aint spoiled i actually put money with it that talon was 1000 bucks i paid 856 bucks with it and they paid the rest

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back