The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Re-introducing myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogue0117

Probationary Member
Apr 27, 2010
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Hello all,

Thank you for reading my post. Alot has changed since I owned my 90 Plymouth Laser in Phoenix, I moved up to the midwest, owned several other cars, including a 95 Talon, and am interested in getting back into the DSM "Scene"

Looking back over the cars I had the 2 that always stick out were the Laser and the Talon - out of sheer amount of fun.

At any rate, if you got to this point in the post, thank you again, I look forward to re-building my knowledge of DSMs!

Welcome back, make sure to keep a log of your build and updates

I'm new here but still welcome I've had a few few different eclipse from every gen and am looking to get back into the scene myself

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back