The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Re-introducing myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonPitbull

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2010
Quincy, Massachusetts
Im just coming back to this site. I bought my Dsm a few months ago. I had to use it as my daily driver for a few months. I now have a brand new car so I can start messing with my ride. I have a 92 talon tsi awd. Its in great shape. It needs some basic maintenance which I will have done soon. The first thing I need to do is educate my self about these cars. I am a former mustang guy. I have some decent mechanical knowledge as a licensed auto damaged appraised for an autobody shop and a garage mechanic for most of my life but these cars are foreign to me. The basics are no problem but im in the process of reading all of the newbie posts. I want to learn all I can so any insight as to where to get the best info will be appreciated. Im planning on bringing it to a pro Dsm shop and have them tell me what mode have been done and what should be done next. I live in the Boston massachusetts area. Anyone have any local shop recommendations? Anyone got a Dsm and live near by? Hit me up and let me know. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back