The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Re-introducing myself to DSM world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticpower02

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2009
syracuse/fulton, New_York
Hey guys.Im back...

Now since I have been out of the DSM game for about 8 years,I figured I would not only reintroduce myself but also provide a new list of parts I have bought for 1g and see what you guys think.

First off,the foundation...'90 GSX 5 speed with 100k miles.2nd,the parts I have to install still.16g Evo3 turbo,FMIC with short-route piping,650 or 660 injectors,190 pump,ECULink V3,Cyclone manifold.3rd,goals.325whp via mild to moderate head build.

I want this to be a somewhat easy build because I have NEVER done work this in depth before.I plan on sending out the head to a reputable vendor or freelancer for machining.

What would guys suggest?Good start?Changes?

Welcome back.

Be sure to fill out your profile whenever you get time. This is a new feature that's been added since you were probably on the site last: http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/welcome-to-dsmtuners-now-go-create-a-dsm-profile.499707/

You'll likely want to start by getting the car up to date on maintenance, although this shouldn't be new to you: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forum/maintenance-repairs.10/

Not sure if your mods list is all inclusive (hence the need for you to build a profile) but you'll need a WBO2, AFPR, and some other supporting mods.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back