The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rate my Porting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good job it looks like to me. I need to do this to my EVO I Big 16g but I heard that their hot side is made of cast iron. Is this true?

An Evo "I" 16g....interesting. I'm not sure what material it is made out of, but buy yourself a nice carbide burr from a local welding supply (got mine for $25). It will be able to get through it :D

Just want to give a big :thumb: to Chadillac2000 for the writeup, and the rest of the replies on this thread (Mr. Peepers and others) for the help. Thanks and I'll let you know how the install/boosting goes :rocks::dsm:

I got a Hilti today. What size should I have gotten? I read somewhere 1/4 inch. Should I get multiple?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back