The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rasterbator Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_scobel

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2003
Alexandria, Virginia
Check this out.. The Rasterbator

Here's a couple pics I did with some random Supra picture I found on the net, and a pic of gotEclipseD's GSX. You can make them as big as you want, due to not having very much wall-space left in my room I had to settle with a 3x2 sheet picture..You can do a LOT bigger, though (14x10 sheets of paper if they're vertical, or 10 x 14 if horizontal). Nice little tool!!

Edit: Oh yeah, I did a picture of Vida Guerra that's gonna go on the back of my door..5 sheets by 7 sheets ;) I'll get pictures when it's done.

Attachments

• photo_023.jpg
    photo_023.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 353
Thats awesome! I didn't even know resizing them like that was possible without distorting... I definatly want to see pictures when done. I think you just inspired me to go get some ink for my printer. :thumb:

actually all it is, is a bunch of dots. That's it. I'll get a picture close up, if you just look at one of the papers, it 's just a bunch of dots. I was printing these at work, and everybody thought I was crazy because I was just printing a bunch of dots..niceeee.

Looks like a newspaper under magnification.

Pretty cool :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back