The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Rare part on your car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't know how rare it is but when I got my 2nd motor, the throttle body only had one vacuum line on it. Had I decided to keep my emissions I think this would have been a problem and I would have had to put on the throttle body from my old motor.

I have a six speed.....shift knob....off a 3si. Fits great and it was free.

95 2 tone GSX made in march 94
no sunroof
ABS, rear LSD
Vented rear brakes
JDM Valve cover
Hayame spark plug cover
Hayame fuse box cover

I have a totalon lip on my car. I made a thread about it like two weeks ago I think, but apparently there were only 100-200 made in Ontario Canada. Thats pretty rare, oh and my 2g has never given me a single problem. SERIOUSLY! I've done maintenance and everything on it, but never idle surged, or hard to start or anything like that.

I still have all the brochures from the dealer, including the window sticker. I think the cargo cover might be a little rare these days. I dont see many of them at all.

I need to get one of those pins. I do have the original owners manual, Maintenance manual(unused LOL) and the "things you should know about your Eclipse/Spider" pamphlet that came with it. As well as the 1998 Factory Brochure. I am working on a collection:cool:

Got the window sticker from my 91 awd along with every other recipt, key chain and even the business card of the salesman!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]

20 g's back in the day.
[/IMG]

Just caught this thread. Dont get on the boards as much as I use to. My 91' Talon is still in storage. So have not been keeping up with what is currently going on in the DSM world.

But I have a few special goodies on mine.
Rota's first attempt at an 18" wheel. They are called Rota Challenge. I picked them up in 96' and they where only available in the Japanese and Phillipine market.

Tein Type HA coilovers w/pillowball uppers and camber plates.

In this shot of the rear Tein sus you also see the 25mm Buddy Club Spacers and Whiteline upper control arm camber poly bushings.

I love Whiteline suspension bits since they rally proven. So almost every sus bushing is Whiteline. Here a shot of the 2X's oversized Rear Sway bar with Racing endlinks.

Whiteline rear strut tower bar

I guess that is enough. Got quite a few cool DSM collectables I load up later.
Later,
Jose

I have two 2g turbo models thats rust free. Kind of rare to find them in this area like this.

Now that is rare! I have only seen 1 and it was at a salvage yard, was a white RS, base as it gets, no wing. If I remember it had a Diamond star logo on the seat back or headrest? Interior was gone a few weeks later and car crushed.

A lot people don't even believe me when I tell them I have OEM blue.
I don't have a Diamond star logo on my headrest's or back seat?:hmm:
I've been adding a pieces of black and some gray leather seats.
So it is a little mix matched now.:sneaky:

I have a ebay 16g turbo still holding together and i have ran a best in the 8th mile 7.92. I think that is rare especially for an auto and the turbo holding up!

ATR Pitbull exhaust...don't know anyone else who has one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back