The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

random things you've made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the props, guys. I've gotta take more pics; making random shit is pretty much all I do.

The moped is cool. Every time I get a new gf, my one friend says she must be a moped: Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want anyone to see you riding! But then he meets her... and she's hot.

Did anyone ever see the desktop of Bender, from Futurama? It used to be on an old Adult Swim commercial. Someone sent in pictures of a desktop they made. It was a bust of Bender, and the CD tray slid out of his mouth. That was awesome.

Speaking of adult swim, here's my Halloween costume my girl and I made this year. I know better than trying to double-post a pic on this site. So here's a link: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/352009-your-halloween-costume-6.html

nice! LOL that bender idea sounds sick . I need to learn to weld and sauder (spelling? ) LOL

I made a chain mail whip years ago when I was forced to show up at work on Thanksgiving. They can make you show up, but I proved they couldn't make me 'work'... 24" of hand linked with 3 tips so I guess it was more of a flail than a whip. Got paid over a hundred bucks that day to do it too :D

I made a chain mail whip years ago when I was forced to show up at work on Thanksgiving. They can make you show up, but I proved they couldn't make me 'work'... 24" of hand linked with 3 tips so I guess it was more of a flail than a whip. Got paid over a hundred bucks that day to do it too :D

Pictures? :sneaky:

umm... most of the ones you'd want are in an evidence bag :D It was a little too destructive for any kind of serious play, leather is a lot more 'forgiving' for that. I didn't want to give any involuntary piercings after all.

I am working on a plastic model that when I am done it should look pretty damn close to my actual car. I am currently working on modifying the body to look like a 2Gb Talon. :)

Attachments

• 2011-01-30_22-17-44_558.jpg
    2011-01-30_22-17-44_558.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2011-01-30_22-17-54_263.jpg
    2011-01-30_22-17-54_263.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 2011-03-08_10-41-56_397.jpg
    2011-03-08_10-41-56_397.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2011-03-08_10-42-17_751.jpg
    2011-03-08_10-42-17_751.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 2011-03-08_10-42-54_541.jpg
    2011-03-08_10-42-54_541.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 49
that model is nice.

once i get my/a CSM i am going to build a custom sub box(with quick release terminals of course)
any tips for working with MDF?

dude the model is awesome . Honestly I would love it if you could make one for me and somehow make like mouse buttons on the hood and an area to put in the computer chip for a mouse and wire. I would pay LOL that would be an EPIC mouse

Where did you get that model?

It is mainly the model pictured below. Some of it is one of those ugly fast and furious Eclipse models (back seat, oh shit handle, 3 gauge pod not pictured) and the front seats are from other models that I had parts left over. The steering wheel is a mustang steering wheel I modified to look pretty damn close to a 2G DSM steering wheel. I added a boat load of details in the engine bay that did not come with the model. A lot of the engine details came from left overs of a 59 Impala model I made a few years ago. I added shifter cables, battery cables, spark plug wires, main engine harness, lower radiator hose, and the engine mount. The brakes were the cheapest looking things ever (no calipers, and the rear rotors were actually larger than the front rotors) so I added slotted rotors from a Acura Integra model I made a long time ago and disassembled. I will be adding a sunroof and custom made 2Gb Talon bumpers, taillights, spoiler, and 2Ga twisty skirts.

dude the model is awesome . Honestly I would love it if you could make one for me and somehow make like mouse buttons on the hood and an area to put in the computer chip for a mouse and wire. I would pay LOL that would be an EPIC mouse

LOL I'll see what I can do.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 29
I made the same model...I will try to get pics...I'm definatly buying two more...I made the one I have now into a fully molded ricer show car...the next two will be a drag car(lots of extra NASCAR model parts) and a stock looking one with a 2g high-rise spoiler I custom made out of a Honda civic spoiler and a lighter haha

I made the same model...I will try to get pics...I'm definatly buying two more...I made the one I have now into a fully molded ricer show car...the next two will be a drag car(lots of extra NASCAR model parts) and a stock looking one with a 2g high-rise spoiler I custom made out of a Honda civic spoiler and a lighter haha

How do you plan to make a stock front bumper?

I am also working on another one another one that will be a riced out one as well. It also will not be quite as detailed as this one. I am going to try to make a 2Gb high rise for this one as well. I absolutely refuse to put a huge hideous spoiler on any DSM, real or otherwise.

I have looked actually, with no luck.

Sadly your correct theres no 1g model kit...I plan to mod the stock looking front bumper.... I'm goin to order the drag model soon...i can't wait to post pics of that beast done...got some good ideas for it

I am working on a plastic model that when I am done it should look pretty damn close to my actual car. I am currently working on modifying the body to look like a 2Gb Talon. :)

I don't know why people think DSM guys are obsessed with their cars... :D
That's pretty damn impressive though!

I've been looking for a model close enough to make stock looking since I bought the car. This was an orange F&F beast I had o do plenty of de-ricing on. First the tear down...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Some interior and wheel work, the paint is testers spray w/Laquer, color is "Root Beer".

Mostly finished, I have a few things I still want to add, might post up later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back