The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

random things you've made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlandgst

10+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2009
miller, Indiana
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

its my desk drawer i cute slots for in the wood paneling as well holes for ports and air . I mounted my old desktops motherboard , power unit , and hard drive inside of it . The top is the inside and the bottom is it closed

boredom + need for money lead to this:

then it broke because subarus suck:

90 pounds of subaru garbage on top of weak plywood didn't work to well.... i got $8 for that block

damn . Yeah i made that little computer thing out of sheer boredom . I had a spare drawer and two desktops so i figured why not use that drawer from something

does it overheat at all?
i want do do something like that... with my old N64 :hellyeah:

its a really low end desktop and ive had it run for like an hour then shut if off cause the fuses in this old house suck so when i turned my heater on the fuse woulda blown so i turned it off . No issues yet , but i drill air ducts and what not and took the back plate off so its open to air as well I planed on making a mouse out of an original nintendo controler if i can find one or something of that nature

The computer desk is pretty cool.

I've made all types of random stuff. I should photograph my brewery. It's almost all homemade.

Plus, I've made lots of shelves. I'm building a 34' x 7' bookshelf right now!

Attachments

• nickels111108.1 (4).jpg
    nickels111108.1 (4).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 60
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 69
  • P1010167.jpg
    P1010167.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 63
  • july 20 2010 (84).JPG
    july 20 2010 (84).JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 60
  • nickels 08.20.jpg
    nickels 08.20.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 56
  • wintertime.jpg
    wintertime.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52
i randomly made a baby because i was board. Does that count?

good shit guys I'm liking all this randomness LOL if anyone has an original nintendo controller they don't want I'll make a mouse outta it LOL or rather try

LOL niceeee

I used to know a guy named Mr.P on the internet that i did prank calls with

LOL yea idk its what people called me since high school?

LOL nice. So i was thinking either nintendo controller mouse ... or one of those old burger king pokeball's turned into a mouse

i always love when people make those little fake airplines out of soda cans.....fing awesome.

yeah I've always gotten a kick out of things that are made out of items you really wouldn't think of making them out of . Or things that can be hidden . Like a buddy of mine when he was getting ready to build a desktop we went ot his house and said #### the case and built it right onto his wall n shit . It was pretty dope especially at night with the led's I'll have ot get a pic sometime . I want to take apart my xbox 360 and make my own box for it ###### out of plexiglass . I have quite a few things i think of randomly when im bored

UPDATE the computer I mounted inside of the drawer has been running for about 5 hours now . There is NO HEAT inside the drawer its amazing ontop of that shut of closed there is NO SOUND even while running a server program and a few other things

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back