The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

random cars im thinking of buying for a DD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you lost me with that vtec stuff

well i would be able to see if that thing is bent tho by looking at it right? either way i think its a good enough deal to at least go look at it

and im not sure the damage to the radiator all i know is he told me it was taken out? idk but im going to try and take a look at it tomorrow

+1 on the infiniti g20 suggestion. Also,,a 97-2000 prelude makes a veeerrrrryyy sweet daily driver. MM yeah. Any nissan with an sr20, like nx2000 or ser sentra,,, or last 2 generations of prelude are fantastically capable front drive cars. Very quick, and handle better than almost anything,, plus great mileage.

find me a 97-00 prelude running for 700 ROFLo i would love to see thatt

not even a pulsar is in my budget look at this one 88 nissan pulsar

and i could prob find a g20 for around my budget ive seen em before

back to the 95 civic i found a hood and lights for 20.... i think im going to be getting these parts alot cheaper then i though so i think i might just jump on it

I saw that roller in glenwood. Very tempting, but im knee deep in junk cars already. Didnt know he was looking for a 750 dollar DD. Wow, thats tough.

^^ and you still got the price wrong by 50 ahaha all im sittin on is 680... but now you know why im looking at the cars im looking at... yea it is rough but if that civic checks out good and i can fix it up some what decent then ima get it i found the 2 most important piece already the hood and the lights (im see how the stock radiator is) the fender i can care less bout that for now

just found this but im not liking the cel and srs lights 94 acura integra (Auto)

and this http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/2824212213.html

Last edited:
not going to start another thread so ima post here haha

but i think my prayers have been answered all because of facebook im not going to get into the whole discussion but i brought up DSM then one of the guys said he bought one off his cuzn for 400 because its been sitting for like 7yrs blahblah

so im tryna convince him to sell it to me (no idea who he is) its a 91 tsi stock unkown miles .... he said he havnt looked it yet this that he want to look at it see if he wants to get rid of it he drives a integra he he was talking bout he wants to do a stance look so i tried to convince him by saying ill give 600 you make a 200 profit and you can put that into the stance project... so i got him thinking about it anybody have any ways of convincing him to sell me it ..... sorry i know this is long but im extreamly happy that i might be getting a dsm i miss mine so muchh

heres a picture he sent me
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0577_100000481147701_1180419_1313378019_n.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back