The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

random but how do you get your hands clean

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollindsm

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
overland park, Kansas
i have been doing some tile work and i have grout all over my hands and it has stand them. I cant get them clean. Any secert methods?

rubbing alky...
nail polish remover...
Gojo and scrubbing...
scubbing in the green degreasing stuff... cannot remember the name off hand. It cleans alot more than grease.

swing lo said:
Uh........How about using the good latex gloves that don't break, ever think of that?

its a little late for that. i use lava soap for dirty hands

dawn.

its in the kitchen man.
the hardest stuff to get off is exhaust soot. that stuff kills me

WTF!? none of you have said "orange clean" or "simple green" yet!? :nono: since you have grout on your hands... a method used to take off super glue that works might work for you as well... just soak your hands in nail polish cleaner for a bit and youll be good to go. just rub/peel off.

jayboogie said:
WTF!? none of you have said "orange clean" or "simple green" yet!?
I said the green stuff, I just could not remember the name at the moment I typed...

orange clean at my friend's place works wonders, i'm just too damn poor to get a supply over at my house.

when i'm relaly dirty i drive over to his house to get stuff off my hands. :|

We got some stuff from Napa called "Invisible Glove." It's a liquid that you pour on your hands before you start, and it keeps the grease from getting on your skin. Afterwards, you just wash it off and your hands stay really clean.

I install windows and doors, and WD40 takes caulk right off, and just about anything else. If thats not handy, carb cleaner does the trick!

i use mean green at work and gojo at home. mean green owns the world :rocks:

Fast Orange.

a_scobel said:
That Gojo grittiness!
Same here. It works pretty good in my opinion. Real off topic here, but does anyone know how to get tranny fluid stains out of pavement? I had an accident when i was draining LOL.

$2 hand cleaner from local vatozone. :shhh:

i just use dish soap.

whatevers left on after a good scrubbin is just fruits of labor. i just did suspension in my car, and i think my hands will be stained for a good week. i could care less.

swing lo said:
Uh........How about using the good latex gloves that don't break

Um, that's an oxymoron. Nitrile gloves are what you want. I did a head gasket replacement with 2 pair.

ive always used soap and pour some salt in the mix it works for me also good for when your cleaning fish helps remove smell

lava and a green scouring pad, gets everything off. Just put lotion on afterwards

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back