The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Randall 'Memphis' Raines (From Gone in 60 seconds) lives!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stupid stop sighn, hell, if he had a faster car. and the no choper fallowing, he would have been gravy. If I for some stupid, reason. Like there were going to kill my brother ( Gone in 60 Seconds refrence there ) It would have to be a REAL REAL fast car. like Eleanor.

Man i havent yelled like that for awhile! that was AWESOME. Even my girl was freaking out at that skill. Man thats a keeper! God i was wishing he had a ferarri for ripping out those skills like that he deserved to get away!! I'd let him steal my DSM any day! (still kick his ass but thats good exposure for DSM's LOL)

I talked to a police officer once and he told me that he was on a high speed chase, it happend to be a fwd 1g that he was chasing and he said that when they hit about 100mph the talon started pulling on him like he was sitting still. He use to talk trash all the time about my car cuz he is a big mustang guy but know he has alot of respect for them.

If I was the police officers I would shake his hand if he hadn't endangered so many other motorists. Wish I could drive like that and put it to good use. -Matt :thumb:

That vid was awesome! That guy can drive! By the way, they very rarely use Caprices anymore if at all, they use Crown Vics. Most of the Vics have the 4.6 liter Interceptor V8 from the Mustang. They also have better suspension, brakes, and a performance chip. At least thats what my officer freind told me.

-mike :talon:

Hence the dreaded name "police Package"
actually, not dreaded to some when you find an old cop car for sale...
Buddy of a buddy has one. It hauls ass pretty damn well.
Definatly better than the stockers.

Off the topic, anyone else have Impala's as cop cars in their states?

I bet, after they arrested that man, he got hired for some kind of high risk business, talents liek that dont come a dime a dozen. Just like when the FBI catches a hacker, some get offered a job with the bureau for being so good, probably a stuntman for this guy, hell maybe 3fast3furious.

MyRidzPhucked said:
Off the topic, anyone else have Impala's as cop cars in their states?

The Security Forces here on base use them. I believe they're at many military bases. I HATE people who buy white Impalas..especially here on base. Every time I see one, I slow down thinking its a cop...then it turns out to be some old guy wearing a straw hat. :mad:

Hell, I can't stand anyone who buys wither a Crown Vic or a Impala - always gives me a momentary freak - VA uses Impalas all over its forces, although the locals like to throw a few curves - they've got a couple new Explorers and even a PT Cruiser (turbo?)

The newest car here in Cinci/KY is an Intrepid. Wonder what theyve got under the hood?

-mike :talon:

we got Impala's and Crown Vic's here...and even a few trail blazers (this is all within in 50 mile radius since i live in the middle of nowhere)

At Penn State / State College all they drive is Midnight blue intrepids. They are pretty civilian looking on the outside. Don't know anything about the motor though...my bet is it needs to call the 4g63 Daddy. -Matt :dsm:

Up here in Alaska we have mainly Crown Vics, a few Impalas, some ford sedans (contour, etc) and of course Explorers, Expeditions, and Excursions. The troopers usually have the SUV's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back