1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

raised boot axle seal WTF? help pls....

Posted by RNR_MOTORS, Apr 11, 2011

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. RNR_MOTORS

RNR_MOTORS Probationary Member

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    so i just replaced my cluth and as i was installing the x-case i noticed a leak coming from the axle where it meets the trans. i removed this seal which it looks like a raised boot. does anyone know the part number or where i can buy it cause all the ones i have seen do not look anything like it..please help someone this is all i need to finish this project thanxs:pray:

2. donniekak

donniekak DSM Wiseman

Joined Mar 23, 2008
    Surprise, Arizona
    Driver side, MD719710. Passenger side, MD707184. They usually have them at checkers, napa, etc.

Street Build 4K  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
  3. RNR_MOTORS

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    thanxs man i just ordered the driver side at checkers i:pray: they get the right one. He told me its 25 bucks does this sound right

4. RNR_MOTORS

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan

dude your a life saver thanxs everything worked out