The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update ROUND 2!

oA2Jc33l.jpg

b4qFX2tl.jpg

2KJvrVQl.jpg

SgJISYZl.jpg

Wrapped the Headers

lXMgFdAl.jpg

...Add boost

v2LLQhSl.jpg

vm5nwKfl.jpg

AJYAxGWl.jpg

mnT8St3l.jpg

We have the actual crank pulley for this project installed now for you eagle-eyes out there.

dkrqxetl.jpg

qNWduVpl.jpg

AAKB0pUl.jpg

Checking out the bumper for size, fits great!

bDODkoml.jpg

dKolHIYl.jpg

Is that not the PS that made the owners hate the new Porsche steering!!! I know my friend likes the older steering as to the new way, he has the last GT3 RS and some before that aswel

Is that not the PS that made the owners hate the new Porsche steering!!! I know my friend likes the older steering as to the new way, he has the last GT3 RS and some before that aswel

You're comparing a GT3 pump to a DSM pump? I'm sure there is quite a difference. This car doesn't look to be built for circuit racing anyway.

You're comparing a GT3 pump to a DSM pump? I'm sure there is quite a difference. This car doesn't look to be built for circuit racing anyway.
not exactly no, im saying the Porsche ruined the steering with the electro pumps LOL compared to the older style before they went electro, thats what im comparing it to.

I know our pumps are way old tech so this might be better sure and for a street car might be just fine also.

part # and any specific details on getting it setup.
Also more updates on this car would be awesome.

Not to jump on against Strictly, but you could just run an 01-05 MR2 pump and get similar results. Don't even need a steering wheel sensor installed.

Not to jump on against Strictly, but you could just run an 01-05 MR2 pump and get similar results. Don't even need a steering wheel sensor installed.

I thought what I initially read about that pump is that it required a sensor in the steering column.

I thought what I initially read about that pump is that it required a sensor in the steering column.

The 91-95 do need the sensor. Nobody is using a steering wheel sensor on the 01-05 and I don't believe that the guy who retrofitted it to a DSM did either on here. I'll tell you in a few weeks as I'm getting setup for it.

The 91-95 do need the sensor. Nobody is using a steering wheel sensor on the 01-05 and I don't believe that the guy who retrofitted it to a DSM did either on here. I'll tell you in a few weeks as I'm getting setup for it.

Dope man. Send me the info via PM

Dope man. Send me the info via PM

It’ll be in my build thread. I’m honestly having problems sourcing the pump. I’m trying to use car-part but nobody will respond to my emails. When I get off night shifts I’ll call them and order.

Looks unreal. I am surprised that MT built dsms are still alive. I personally converted to AT because the fear was on me: when would parts completely dry up? I saw one vendor after another drop DSM MT tranny service due to the general cheapy nature of the scene. Glad to see a manual and a car that beeeeeeeautiful. Nice, nice work, my dudes!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back