The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Radiator

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

interceptor

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2003
MIAMI, Florida
Eff that.

Radiator Barn. I know of two people in Arizona that have bought from them with good results. We're talking Arizona, too. 120* with the AC running full blast in gridlock. Quality.

http://www.radiatorbarn.com/s7.asp?...ECLIPSE&submodel=GS&engine_size=L4,2.0L,122ci

Not only will that fit properly with no modifications necessary, it's almost $100 cheaper. Only buy generic shit off eBay when better deals can not be found through trusted vendors.

interceptor said:
Ok so are the end tanks metal or plastic ? since you know two people with them. Summit is quality isn't it.
I'm pretty sure I remember both people being impressed at how the entire readiator was metal, including the end tanks. Even so, a phone call to them would remove all doubt.

dr1665 said:
Eff that.

Radiator Barn. I know of two people in Arizona that have bought from them with good results.

I agree, Radiator Barn is the way to go. The whole unit is all metal - it's a really good radiator for less than what you could probably buy an OEM one.

its here:thumb: :D
hers some pics.

Attachments

• 100_24341.JPG
    100_24341.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_24351.JPG
    100_24351.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_24331.JPG
    100_24331.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_24311.JPG
    100_24311.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_24261.JPG
    100_24261.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 166
Sweet. I've made up my mind to buy one between now and Easter. Good luck with yours. Tell us how it works out after you've installed it.

OOOH...more room for turbonium

Just ordered the stock one, I didn't notice how long it takes to recieve them..How long did it take yours Indo

EDIT: Just realized I could click for shipping info haha

DSMcrazy3 said:
Just ordered the stock one, I didn't notice how long it takes to recieve them..How long did it take yours Indo

EDIT: Just realized I could click for shipping info haha

I live next to one of their warehouses; takes one day to get here. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back