The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Radiator Swap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv4turbos

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2003
Argos, Indiana
Can a radiator from a 97 talon be used in a 92 eclipse. My eclipse radiator is bad and I have one from my talon laying around in the garage.

Thanks Jamie

Im not going to do it myself. Im going to have a shop do it if it works.
3 kids 3 different sports = no time. :talon: :dsm:

Nope, it won't work. I was going to swap a 2g radiator into my 1g and it doesn't work. The radiator nipples, if thats what you want to call the, don't line up. I believe on the 2g, once you line up the first one, the other one is to long.

Well if it helps at all I can tell you I just replaced my radiator this week.. 140.00 lifetime guarrante and literally out and back in fluids filled and back on the road in less than one hour.. And I'm no mechanic.. Its really easy.. This is without a manual or any direction whatsoever.. Hope this helps...

i don't think he's worried about the install... it's more or less that he doesn't have the time.

luv4turbos... just a thought, find a local guy and have him do it for you. buy in a 12 pack and call it even. no need to pay labor on something so easy that you will pay alot more then what's necessary.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back