The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

race manifold idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's a good thing that the engine doesn't put the turbo under load at Neutral....Sounds good though. I wanna see some times!!!! I was thinking about using this mani. but I need a bigger wastegate with my setup and the 38 to 44mm adapter gives me an uneasy feeling. :thumb: for sure.

It's a good thing that the engine doesn't put the turbo under load at Neutral....Sounds good though. I wanna see some times!!!! I was thinking about using this mani. but I need a bigger wastegate with my setup and the 38 to 44mm adapter gives me an uneasy feeling. :thumb: for sure.

LOL thanks bro... I like the way symtech made this manifold tho the wastegate placement is right in the collector .. So I figure 38 mm is fine.. There a kid with an srt around here and he is running 38mm turbonetics delta with a pre 62 62 on like 30 psi no boost creep at all and he has crappy log mani... LOL

btw that was on 3 cylinders LOL.. I had to strip it down and re ring it.. but Ill have intercooler piping next time it starts.. and I am going for 500

Now damn it bobby!!! If you wouldn't have done the compression test we would've never known that it was runnin on 3 cylinders ### it really didn't sound like it was. But bro seriously you need to get on that machine shop to get your block back to you so we can get this thing rollin again. Its been a year now and I still have drove it more than you and its not even my car dude. If it wasn't for that damn dear you would still be rollin LOL..

crower 3s.. I just wanna hear what my open dump sounds like .. I am to anxious

Very nice bro, just got mine running again, and got same GT35R, and Stage 3's

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiG5DzoVi_w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiG5DzoVi_w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Very nice bro, just got mine running again, and got same GT35R, and Stage 3's

Brent shut up LOL.... You better get yours running dude and you broke my damn boost controller you mother effer... :( dark kid. Not a bad way to spend 2,000.00. Are you going to shootout!? Also any pics? How's it run? And did you degree them big cams? Is your head stock

Brent shut up LOL.... You better get yours running dude and you broke my damn boost controller you mother effer... :( dark kid. Not a bad way to spend 2,000.00. Are you going to shootout!? Also any pics? How's it run? And did you degree them big cams? Is your head stock

Heh i think i went through more than $2000. Local macing shop ####ed me over twice, but third times a charm, different shop this time. But no timing change for now, head has up grade valves, crane springs, stage 3 Crowers, with polished intake ports and lightly ported exhaust side. Ill have some more pics n stuff come monday, with a new vid. But i did a test drive today and it drives awesome, so i have a lil more faith in the particular build. As far as the shootout, i have no info, and i still need to see how shell boost. :pray:

Heh i think i went through more than $2000. Local macing shop ####ed me over twice, but third times a charm, different shop this time. But no timing change for now, head has up grade valves, crane springs, stage 3 Crowers, with polished intake ports and lightly ported exhaust side. Ill have some more pics n stuff come monday, with a new vid. But i did a test drive today and it drives awesome, so i have a lil more faith in the particular build. As far as the shootout, i have no info, and i still need to see how shell boost. :pray:

Dude thats so cool... Man machine shops are a pain dude.. Last year I had block built and it was 2500.00.. This winter I tore everything down to do a built head and low compression so I have it at the machine shop now getting re ringed and polished... I had the hump taken outta my head to LOL.. On a flow bench our heads can flow more than an srt LOL.. thank god.. but man I wanna know how hard that 35r pulls.. What numbers are you shooting for, how much boost also

Dude thats so cool... Man machine shops are a pain dude.. Last year I had block built and it was 2500.00.. This winter I tore everything down to do a built head and low compression so I have it at the machine shop now getting re ringed and polished... I had the hump taken outta my head to LOL.. On a flow bench our heads can flow more than an srt LOL.. thank god.. but man I wanna know how hard that 35r pulls.. What numbers are you shooting for, how much boost also

Well last year before i tore it down bc of noises i was able to hit 27psi, utilizing portfueler stage 5, custom mounting n setup. 2 step colder sparks and 110 octane. i would amagine around 400hp +or-

Well last year before i tore it down bc of noises i was able to hit 27psi, utilizing portfueler stage 5, custom mounting n setup. 2 step colder sparks and 110 octane. i would amagine around 400hp +or-

Wow no meth or alky? I wonder if you could have pulled a little bit of that noise out with msns you can play around alot with that 110 octane LOL... So how many sets of 8s do you go threw? I figure if your not hard on them things they probaly foul? Any input on them.. I have a set in the box but I am gonna run the 7s until I get above 16psi..

:D How much you got in that beast all together now

Wow no meth or alky? I wonder if you could have pulled a little bit of that noise out with msns you can play around alot with that 110 octane LOL... So how many sets of 8s do you go threw? I figure if your not hard on them things they probaly foul? Any input on them.. I have a set in the box but I am gonna run the 7s until I get above 16psi..

:D How much you got in that beast all together now

No just 110 oct, and the noise was a problem from the last machining of the block, hence why i had to rebuild, and on top of that the flex plate cracked all the way around the bolts, so yeh..... and i havent had a problem with fouling, just check em and clean them if need be. And finally i have way too much money in this thing. Probably more than any self respecting dsm owner would wanna put into there car.

No just 110 oct, and the noise was a problem from the last machining of the block, hence why i had to rebuild, and on top of that the flex plate cracked all the way around the bolts, so yeh..... and i havent had a problem with fouling, just check em and clean them if need be. And finally i have way too much money in this thing. Probably more than any self respecting dsm owner would wanna put into there car.

You gonna keep that 420a forever tho son... I am gonna get my at 500 hp and then either build my civic hatch or drop an evo motor down in the 420a and go for 1000hp... Did you say you had lsd or you just spinning like crazy or what

You gonna keep that 420a forever tho son... I am gonna get my at 500 hp and then either build my civic hatch or drop an evo motor down in the 420a and go for 1000hp... Did you say you had lsd or you just spinning like crazy or what

No LSD yet, and it does spin like mad wheni hit full boost, but right now im around 20psi, and it hauls pretty good. Thinking about pushin it all the way very soon.

what AR did you go with on your turbo? 20 psi that dumptube is probaly going crazy that turbo is amazing.. when I was priming it was jus spinning like crazy LOL... Then when it started and I would shut it off OMG it would spin for hours LOL jk.. I just got my h22 for my hatch so my dsm is on jackstands til winter then Ill finish it and drive it

care to share mod list nate? that is one sick ass 420a... What cams? Crane or Crower turbo grind.. My cranes sounded smoother than stock LOL.. You degree your cams to idle like that or what yoshi

i came up with the turbo setup over the winter its a creation straight for my imagination. its a true t4 divided manifold with twin 38mm wastgates. believe it or not its the first manifold i have ever made and it turned out so good i think i am going into business. the cams are a stage 2 crower on the exhaust and a turbo grind on the intake. the turbo is a holset HX40 monster. i made the exhaust cum out the side but i do have a cut out in there so when in town i can rout it out the back:thumb:. other than that the list is a miles long of other upgrades as of now i am working on a new management unit and bigger fuel system.:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back