The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

rabenne's street car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you get this? I absolutely love it and want to get one as well
IMG_8346.JPG

That is the factory sales brochure for the 1995 eagle talon. I picked one up on ebay about 10 years ago. Normally it is folded into sections, and eventually the backside reveals the pics of the car. I had this professionally enhanced and all the fold lines removed digitally. Then they made the size a bit bigger and superimposed the poster from the back side above the front side which contains the sales specs. This is the only one in existence that I know of.

The exclamation point is the front page of the brochure when folded.

Hey I seen you were looking for a PTU. Your inbox is full so I couldn't send a message. Let me know if your still needing one.

Decided on the Morrison Fabrications twin scroll T3 manifold and hot parts kit. This will mate up to the 16cm factory holset housing this HX40 came in. It might totally suck (to me) on the street - but I am going to see what is what and go from there. 11 week wait time for the manifold right now, so that means mid-April. Hopefully I have the 2g head built and put on by then.

I ordered some annealed aluminum tubing for my fuel feed. I am going to use 1/2" tube-to-8an-to the rail. Then I will use the stock feed line for the new return line. I am going to toss in a walbro 450 for this setup and see how it goes with a set of FIC 1650cc. If I need more fuel I will go back to 255 in tank and add an additional 255 inline.

I have a big list of crap to do to make this thing work, so April seems close now...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back