The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

R.I.P. - Missed Deer FTL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glad to see your ok.... ive had to dodge a deer once or twice as well...but let me tell you ive taken out my fair share of small animals....the count is 5 right now between cats, possums and raccoons. haha But hey your alive thats all that matters...oh and ill take that 16g off ya if you can pull it.... (hit me up im looking to buy one)

wow i thought i was the only one LOL, its a good thing i drive a p.o.s truck to work every day, iver got 2 pheasant a couple other birds that i ran over? (yea i dont get that either, they just didn't move and got crunched by my tire), and i think i hit a badger the other day (didnt stop to check ### the fu##ers are mean as ####!!)

but its goot to know ## ok and i guess you can start over haha.. probably not what you wanted to hear.. but it happens

I could add mine to the list but it wasnt totalled or nearly as bad so I dont wanna... I always see glowing eyes on the side of the road or deer just chillin out, and wondering when and if I'm going to be the next victim sometime soon.... Hopefully never :( That sucks balls man... Even though you probably would have been better to just hit the deer, its human instinct to react to avoid hitting something... I feel for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back