The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Quick release

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOLVTEC

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Well I finally decided to install an nrg quick release, it's hard for me to get out my bride low max seat LOL. Every went smooth except for the fact that I loose my horn function. Anyone know how to wire it up. I know green and black wire of the harness is the horn wires, right?

I've got a quick release on my car too. This isn't my video, but it kinda helped me figure out my horn. Not the best video but it should help to give you an idea too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VjOsrgt_yU]How to install a Steering wheel with horn=) - YouTube[/ame]
Good luck.

The first guy is just trying to get his tech posts up. He has said the same kind of stuff on other threads that really didnt help much :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back