The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

quick questions about BR20G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey larryd keep us up to date on what turbo you pick i also have a gst.
Im looking to upgrade right now as well the 16g just doesnt do it anymore it looks like we are looking at about the same turbos. So keeps us up to date man.

Originally posted by IPT
KenTSIII

Any pics of your turbo. I would like to see the turbine wheel from the turbine inlet. they don't ahow any pics like that on their web site.

AGP L2R turbine inlet.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

thats all i needed to know.. I want to be around 350-375 at the wheels when all is said and done, wondering how long the stock block is gonna take that abuse :)

Thanks for the pic sunflashx.

Any body have a phone number to call?? I have some questions for them.

Originally posted by larryd
thats all i needed to know.. I want to be around 350-375 at the wheels when all is said and done, wondering how long the stock block is gonna take that abuse :)

Dre has been making 380-420 (goes up every couple months) on his stock 99 bottom end for well over a year now. That doesn't necassirly mean your engine will be able to though.

The early mutts were DIRECT ripp offs of Marco's G-pumpers. The ones they make now are not.

Re-wired 190 will not cut it, we had that on my car (before it was my car) about two years ago. Fuel pressure would actually drop off because the pump couldn't keep up. Went to a SX inline pump and regualtor, problem gone.

SOrry if the thread is really old, i searched and this is one o fhte responses for my query, i need to know how to connect the External wastegate using my TXS manual boost controller. I've tried several things and no results, i keep hititng 20 psi's. Can anyone please give me to feedback on this, it will be greatly appreciated, thanks, btw, i have the TIal 40 mm

you are connecting to the side port of the WG correct?

hey larry.. i have the BR20g on my car w/ the tial 40mm external wg, the extreme O2 eliminator, 650 cc injectors,255 hp pump, AFC, VPC, web street grinds, indy race corefront mount,and on 91 octane i run 18-19 psi w/ some knock and 28 psi on 118 leaded racegas w/ NO knock and 21 degrees timing.. i LOVE this turbo it spools great. i have a TRE ported 2g exhaust mainifold.. NO boost creep.. my boost pretty much stays til 7000 rpm (when i shift) BUT i want a bigger turbo. soon..the FP30..

ken i was looking at the l2r and then i heard someone at NABR got that turbo and HATTED it?? do you like it.. it has more lag then the BR20g???and its ball bearing.. thats what one ofthe guys at NABR had said to.. the lag etc.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back