The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Question for all Canadien Dsm'ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsilover

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 20, 2002
South_Jersey
I am leaving on a cruise to Nova Scotia tomorrow, I am 19. I can drink and gamble on the ship, but what are the drinking and gambling ages in Canada? Thanks.

You have to be 19 to drink and gamble.

18 to watch rated R.

16 to drive.

Unless you go to Quebec

drink at 18, bars at 17, driving at 16 and able to buy cigarettes at 14 (18 but no one cares)

and bars are open to 3, unlike some provinces

vive la Quebec :rolleyes:

REALLY?
MAN am i EVER going to go live in BC, you just put the icing on the cake!!! :thumb:

Coldandafraid said:
Alberta - 16 to drive, 18 to do everything else.

Ya Alberta is cool, you can get your moped license when you're 14! That's kinda cool imo

Oh yeah, and our beer doens't taste like water. Even Canadian beer imported to the U.S. is watered down like ass.

Seriously, you guys need to come to my pad for a pool party and drink some real beers. I have lots of friends who are female and single for you guys who are hard up :p :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back