The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Question about wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoonigane

5+ Year Contributor
Jan 4, 2018
Siauliai, Europe
Hello, anyone knows for sure what is center cap diameter for this rim? And did those rims came originally on 1g's or only on 2g's? I have searched info on google about center cap but it is really confusing, because there are a lot of different rims and not many sites have bore size stated.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thank you. Need some info on center caps too tho so I could order them.

MR333890 is the part number but i still fail to find a diameter. And i cant find them on ebay with that number

Can confirm, they came on 98 Spyders anyway. Here some pics. I can't find my calipers at the moment, but, the inner bevel of the cap measures 2 1/8", the outer bevel 2 1/4". You'll need the spring clip pictured as well. They go in from the front as well. Part number on mine is MR244232

Thanks for the reply its helpful. I have now found some on ebay 2.25in caps but they seem to be without those metal clips. Are they a must?

Yeah, I think you'll lose the caps otherwise, or they'll fall into the bore and get chewed up. And if you cement them in somehow, you won't be able to get the wheels balanced without taking a chance on breaking your new found caps, they crack easy (at least 20 year old ones do). You could probably find them in a junkyard behind other Mitsu center caps. Oh, and I was wrong in my post above, I believe the caps actually go in from the back, sorry.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back