The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Question about safc saving settings after uninstalling it

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GettinPaper

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2009
Battle Ground, Washington
I had an safc1 in my other talon with its settings tuned for the same setup I have in my daily now.. I was wondering are the settings still saved since I took it out??? Any helps appreciated... Thanks

I had an safc1 in my other talon with its settings tuned for the same setup I have in my daily now.. I was wondering are the settings still saved since I took it out??? Any helps appreciated... Thanks

I can't say if it retains the settings. But I can say that you should just redo the calculations for your injector size and adjust accordingly for the car you're putting it in. You can't just use the same tune because neither car runs exactly the same.

I can't say if it retains the settings. But I can say that you should just redo the calculations for your injector size and adjust accordingly for the car you're putting it in. You can't just use the same tune because neither car runs exactly the same.

I don't know how to tune with an SAFC at all, the settings were from when my buddy tuned my other car with it.. But i have all the same exact mods now other then my turbo is a 14B not a 20G...

When I bought mine it was all cleared, I don't know if the guy before me did it or not but I had to redo all the initial setup like karmen and all that...

Also, the tune will be significantly different between the 14b and 20g.

What's your setup fuel wise, injectors, pump, boost level, wideband???

If you google safc setup dsm you should come back with about a solid 3-4 hours of good reading on how to tune it. But knowing your setup will help us point you in the right direction just using basic math.

How much boost do you guys think i will be able to safely run on a stock intercooler and piping, using a 7CM hotside for my 14B, 3inch straightpipe exhaust, Wideband, SAFC, EVO 8 560cc injectors, and a 2G MAF??

"What's your setup fuel wise, injectors, pump, boost level, wideband?"

Replying to this , i have a walbro 255, evo 8 560s,wanting to run 20lbs, and yes am AEM EUGO

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back