The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

question about eclipse 2gb Front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostSpooLrTK

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2002
El Paso, Texas
i tried searching so dont frag me :p

i recently ordered a 2gB front bumper, when it got here i was furious because it didnt have the wide open mouth ive seen on everyones avatars, instead it had like a small lip in the middle opening at the top with small ridges, i was FUMING, then on a drive through town i saw a GSX with the same bumper, so im wondering if this is something people just cut out? ive never noticed this difference before, anyone have a clue? ill take a picture tomorrow to show what exactly i mean if no one knows what im talking about. Undernearth the top of the "mouth" opening (center) there is like a small lip that hangs down thats ridged. IDK, its weird that ive never seen it.

thnx

People cut that off for more air to a FMIC.

Its on every 2gb eclipse bumper to start with.

ah ok, i was figuring just dremel it out but i wasnt sure if it was just some crappy knockoff bumper or it was supposed to be like that.

so just dremel out along the edge? i dont have an FMIC but i like the look alot better and my next upgrade is going to be an FMIC , so since the bumper is getting painted id rather do it now to cover up the cut lines :p

anyone have advice for it? thnx

You're fuming because you had a lip in the opening while everyone else didn't? Someone keep the scissors and other sharp objects away from this kid.

You're fuming because you had a lip in the opening while everyone else didn't? Someone keep the scissors and other sharp objects away from this kid.

very mature post , you are SO cool....

lets see, if you had an ebay listing with a picture of the bumper WITHOUT that lip on it, and you bought it and recieved something that wasnt pictured, you wouldnt be mad? w/e

LOL and im a kid? please, as you wave your lack of maturity with that post, im pretty sure after spending 3 years of my life shooting people for uncle sam i can handle scissors bud.

very mature post , you are SO cool....

lets see, if you had an ebay listing with a picture of the bumper WITHOUT that lip on it, and you bought it and recieved something that wasnt pictured, you wouldnt be mad? w/e

LOL and im a kid? please, as you wave your lack of maturity with that post, im pretty sure after spending 3 years of my life shooting people for uncle sam i can handle scissors bud.

:applause::rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back