The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

question about 1g head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfinest1809

Probationary Member
Jan 30, 2010
kssimmee, Florida
i have question iv looked around alot and i just want to be sure. if the two bolts on the outside of the exhaust side are bigger then the other ones its a 1g.. but i want to no if theres any exceptions or are they all the same? im only asking because somebody is selling me a fully built 1g head but in the pics it appears that all the bolts are the same size and i cant tell port wise cause its already been port and polish:confused:

you need to match a 1g head with mani and 2g head with 2g mani, the intake channels are different on the two heads

All exhaust studs on 1G heads are the same. The intake has three bigger studs on the ends. I work with a lot of 1G heads and I have never seen different size exhaust studs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back