The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Queen appreciation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
I'm sitting here listening to Living on my Own by Queen and decided that we need to have a Queen appreciation thread.

Appreciate you some Queen now, ya hear?

I love their music. I heard a rumor they were getting back together and the singer from Journey was gonna sing in the place of Freddie Mercury, can't say I believe it though. Why would they go and ruin a bands name by trying to play again? -Matt

Damn i thought you were gonna talk about Queen Elizabeth or something :laugh:

Yeah he was. Its too bad he died. Strange he died the day after he anounced he had aids. Queen defintly rocked

For anyone familiar with the movie Baseketball -- "Steeeevveee Perry!" "Enough with the Journey psyche outs!!"

queen kicks ass.

other classic rock i like is
Yes
Emerson, Lake and Palmer
The Rolling Stones
Aerosmith
Lynrd Skynrd
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Foreigner
Crosby, Stills Nash and Young
Genesis/Phil Collins

and a whole shitload of others. those are just the groups i can think of right now

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back