The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Quater pannel tint regulation in st. louis

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tribal_RS_96

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 19, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Just like the title says, I want to Plastidip my quarter pannel windows black so it will match the roof when my kit arrives, but I'm wondering if that's illegal in Missouri?

Just like the title says, I want to Plastidip my quarter pannel windows black so it will match the roof when my kit arrives, but I'm wondering if that's illegal in Missouri?

I would never plasti dip your windows. You still need to see out of them. idk if its legal or not but mo regulation is 35% on front and any thing you want in the back. I wouldn't recommend anything lower than 5. A nice 20 will do you good. But may get pulled over. I recieved a tint ticket on my firebird for 15% 100 dollar ticket. As for a brow your windshield should have a black small logo at towards the top of the windshield on the left or right side. Possibly both. That is the legal limit marker for the brow. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back