The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Quarantine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94Jettameowpsst

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ABSOLUTELY the worst movie i've seen LITERALLY since Blair Witch...

Just a heads up.......any other movies playing that are the complete suck before i make another bad decision??
/end rant.

I saw it..I really didn't think it was that bad, but then again I don't mind the shaky cam movies like Cloverfield & this movie. Still though, come on..the ending? With the dude in the attic? Put yourself in their positions...that'd be some freaky shat.

Worst movie ever though? Nothing..NOTHING beats Mamma Mia. Avoid seeing this at all costs...don't let your mom or significant other sucker you into watching this with them.

Or your friend who's really really big into drama..
We made it exciting by getting up in the front of the theater and dancing like morons!
:tease:

Doooon't gooo wasting your emoooootiiooonnss.
Laay all your love onnnn meeee.

Brb, finding my hetero.

Worst movie ever though? Nothing..NOTHING beats Mamma Mia. Avoid seeing this at all costs...don't let your mom or significant other sucker you into watching this with them.

I agree. It was a terrible movie with no plot, bad choreography, bad music, and worse singing. Even my girlfriend who made me watch it didn't know whether it was funny-bad or just bad.

It had its ups and downs....a horriffic amount of downs. I just thought it was terribly predictable, the dialogue was poorly written, the actors sucked with a capital S, the plot was dumb and the ending well....didnt come soon enough.

I was really hoping it was something different.

I thought Cloverfield was pretty freaky. Maybe cause I live in the city and they made it seem like something that could happen.

I watched Quarantine last night and I actually didn't think it was that bad of a movie, I mean Yeah it did have it's ups and downs but overall it was a pretty good movie. About all you can expect from 1st/3rd Person shot film. Few problems where you say WTF why do that? but overall I thought it was a good movie and I'd probably watch it again if somebody offered me over to watch it with them.

Yeah it is 28 weeks later, I made a mistake, it was late :p
Plus, you have no respect for zombie movies if you don't like 28 weeks.

I never understood the end of 28 weeks later when there is this piece of paper in the chopper and the zombies go out running... the ending sucked.. can anyone elighten me what the hell that was at the end that caused them to go running out like morons ? LOL

First off 28 weeks was a horrible horrible movie compared to 28 days.

I saw it..I really didn't think it was that bad, but then again I don't mind the shaky cam movies like Cloverfield & this movie.

Cloverfield was one of my all time favorite theatre movies!! I dont know how it would be on a smaller screen without surround sound though, but that movie kicked ass

anyways.. ill make a recommendation of one movie not to see and that is THE UNBORN..
it was horrible, nothing made sense, and it wasnt scary.. we saw it in theatres cause nothing else was available and it was the worst 2 hours of my life

First off 28 weeks was a horrible horrible movie compared to 28 days.

thank-you haha. And I didn't mind quarantine, other then the fact that it is exactly the same as REC, with a way bigger budget. I thought the unborn was pretty good to. Usually I don't get into movies, like any saw movie, but these ones i get right into the movie.

Didn't this movie win a couple Oscars last night? Oh wait, no it didn't. Oscars are for good movies.

Seems like the OP is the only person who thought it was horrible. It wasn't awesome by any means but it wasnt bad either.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I dunno, ever since I watched 24 weeks later, no zombie movie has been better than it.
My thoughts exactly... the 24 days/weeks Later movies were my favorite. I didn't think Quarantine was that bad for what it was - but the ending was pretty goofy.

For those that like the zombie genre, there's an entertaining series of books very similar to 28 Days/Weeks, but way more in-depth:
Amazon.com: Plague of the Dead (The Morningstar Strain): Z. A. Recht, Travis Adkins, Bowie Ibarra: Books
Amazon.com: Thunder and Ashes (The Morningstar Strain) (Pt.2): Z.A. Recht, Travis Adkins: Books

Really fun reads.

And this one was pretty cool too:
Amazon.com: World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War: Max Brooks: Books

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back