The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Puyallup, tacoma, washington dsm's where you at

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry guys didn't even see this until today! Maybe next weekend I'll be able to meet up if you guys are down. Sending my 780's out to get flow tested and cleaned and trying to pick up ECMLink here this next week or two to get this thing running properly

Didn't see the forum again until today either. We should figure out a good time/day that everyone seems to be idle and plan the meet in that window. Me personally, I am school all day and then work part time at the school as well monday-thursday. Weekends work best. What times/days work best for everyone else?

Weekends are good but I think we should have a meet-up at an event, park together or something, that way it's not boring when only a couple of us show up.

I think we should meet up before an event so we all know who we all are and we can meet up next weekend sometime at a park here in puyallup and then we can set up a day to do a run to some place and find you want to meet up next weekend lets meet around3 or 5 pm or what works for u guys

Both sound like a good idea. Whens the next meet (completely out of the loop)? Hopefully get the gsx built and tuned by early july so I can bring that instead of the WRX.

We can meet on Saturday at 4pm at south hill mall or the park behind Walmart

I'll be there. Hopefully we can start getting some regular turnouts.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
well im back guys just picked up a 1995 GSX for cheap needs a headgasket, i just could not stay away from dsm's so ill be down to go to meets soon

We can set up a meet for like Sunday around 4:30 at south hill mall by jc penny's the one close to jack in the box that area if that work with u guys

I'm all over the northwest. I go to school in the Portland area, but I'm in Bothell frequently. If there is a meet when I'm in that area I will try and come out. I am living in Walla Walla, WA this summer..

For those interested we will be having a Washington DSM meet in Federal Way at the Commons Mall on July 6th at 1pm.

Please feel free to join our Washington DSM page if you haven't done so already.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/435312913218451/

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Unknown+road&hl=en&ll=47.31561,-122.311263&spn=0.0238,0.038581&sll=47.314438,-122.311698&sspn=0.004207,0.004823&geocode=FRX20QIdaqm1-A%3BFYMD0gIdg8W1-A&t=h&gl=us&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=18&z=15]Unknown road to Unknown road - Google Maps[/ame]

We will meet up at the Commons then possibly cruise to the parking garage across the street for pics.

Darn I would have been there if it was this weekend. I'm headed back to Eastern WA.

Anybody in the area have a 2g MAF they're not using? TBH I only need the honeycombs but I'll pay for the whole MAF. I'm also in need of a wideband as well. Got a socketed 1g EPROM ECU for trade unless somebody wants to buy it.

Thanks!

Hey new to
Where all you at? I know you exist, I would like to meet some local dsm'rs, maybe we can plan a meet.
This forum im up in city of renton looking to exchange parts experience looking to sell back and forth stuff as well and just plain hanging out with some fellow enthusiasts. ..my name is todd :)

So. I bleed gsx ive got the 1999 prev owner killed the awd so ive had a bear tryin to find one but i did. Now ill be back on the road with it and want to chat it up about these cars buy and sell parts car??also would love to join a club local im in renton..o and at the moment im selling my 1995 eclipse non turbo model red drive it home great car dirt cheap..but besides that hope to talk about..?

So i do love my car i dont know alot about turbos as this will be knew to me i ran old hot rods yrs ago i think little car will be fun anyway my newbie
.? Is its stock gsx for the most part it has a fatt turbo timer and a fatt turbo adjuster i know very little about either. .is one for to kool of the turbo and is one to adlust psi i dont know new to this help would be greatly appreciated. ..ty todd

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back