The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

punishment racing fmic core defect

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstDSMTimer

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
I bought the fmic kit from them a few months back installed finally. Well the core is leaking and i sent them a email maybe helping me out with a new core since this one is factory defected. Has anyone dealt with them personally?

If you have your receipt they should just replace the core for ya,and weld that shut for the next guy.

They might be weary tho because you bought it months ago..Thats why I mentioned if you have the receipt they should hook you up asap.;)

Good luck with that. Ive had no luck before with punishment-racing support. If you ask me its horrible and they suck. But mybe you will get luck and they will actually help you. All I can say is good luck

Pos $300 core you get what u pay for. Better luck with the vrsf or ets fmic.

Well it turns out they will be sending me another core out even tho i didnt not have the packing slip with the invoice. I recommend punishment racing to anyone the costumer rep Tim got right back to me with no issue. :thumb:

Good deal, I knew theyd fix ya right up, OP. Punishment has been around for a long time, I use some of their stuff myself. Theyve got a live chat on their site, so if youve got questions, use it. Regarding comments like, "You get what you pay for", of COURSE you do. The fmic kits are budget kits that these guys go out of their way to make for us, and the quality is pretty good for what it is, and works well for what it is. Those of you who choose to post useless, rude comments should take that elsewhere, it does nothing to help anyone and people who post things like this generally have no idea what theyre talking about or had an issue with a product and did not go through the proper channels to communicate with the company.

Pos $300 core you get what u pay for. Better luck with the vrsf or ets fmic.

The VRSF is a cheaper kit and when you buy it you are buying a kit that requires much more work to get to fit than the PR kit.

The VRSF is a cheaper kit and when you buy it you are buying a kit that requires much more work to get to fit than the PR kit.

Thats cuzz its a little longer route kit u dont cut through the radiator support. Honestly there all the same until you buy a spendy high quality piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back