The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

pump gas 16g record?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo23

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2005
Shelbyville, Michigan
Wondering if there is a pump gas 16g record?? I looked around a bit a didnt have any luck.. no meth/water injection.. just straight up 93 octane stuff, or 91 i guess, but mostly looking for info on 93. a car weight would be nice also. thanks guys!

I also would like to see this^

I also would like to see how much HP you can get out of regular unleaded (87 octane)

I also would like to see this^

I also would like to see how much HP you can get out of regular unleaded (87 octane)

I don't think its a good idea to run a turbo car on 87oct.

And to the OP, I don't think people keep track of pump gas 16gs. I think its just 16g no nitrous or with nitrous.

I don't think its a good idea to run a turbo car on 87oct.

And to the OP, I don't think people keep track of pump gas 16gs. I think its just 16g no nitrous or with nitrous.

Hmm, One of my buddies from the army ran his SRT4 neon on 87 daily with no issues and it was very strong!

Richard: i was thinking that same thing, but i wasnt sure

i have ran 87oct and could not stop the car from knocking and pull timing like mofo under wot

that link stats 32 psi and c16... thats 116 octane. not 93..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back