The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

pulling hard to the right!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully944

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2002
Lakeland_Fl
Is it normal for alot of pull to the right and left under wot? I know this seems like a silly question but I'm used to my rear wheel 944 and quite frankly the pulling to both sides under wot feels dangerous as hell. If it is normal under wot is there anything I can do to tame it(without letting my foot of the gas :) ) Any suspension or axle mods?

Get some type of LSD for the front diff. The pull changes from left to right according to which wheel is spinning. Phantom Grip and BM tranny both make a $200 insert for the stock diff that helps, but it's not a true LSD. Quaife and Kaaz make true LSD, but are pricey.

Pulling to the right is a safety feature for DSM's So you do not hit oncoming traffic. j/k listen to what pneumo said, that would help the pulling.

nothings better than a tab of LSD while your driving.... MMMM elephants.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back