The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pueblo road course track day - Jul 23rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't forget guys. Chris is on pump gas still. We haven't even begun to get crazy. Let alone retune with the new manifold and stuff.
Actually, Julia and I were just talking about that last night. You guys have done a hell of a job, you would have been proud :p.
Mike and Julia ya gotta get out there next year! It is exhilirating!!
I heard about it ALL NIGHT after we got home yesterday, looks like I have a long winter ahead of me :D. And I told Chris also, next time, we have a guest house out back for anyone that wants to save $$ on a motel as well.
Mike

Hey Fred it actually has not only indoor pluming but it has a t.v. with cable full stove and refrigerator, bathroom with not only a toilet but a shower and a bath tub! It's like living in the lap of luxory :D seriously though everything that I said is true except the lap of luxory thing It's about the size of an efficancy hotel room the bed for now is a love seat couch that pulls out but it is very comfortable and we are planning on buying a day bed instead for it some time soon. You and your wife are more than welcome to come down and stay anytime just hit us up!:thumb: oh and side note as was stated earlier the invitation is open to anyone in this area coming down to PMI that would rather not spend the money on a hotel. Oh and second side note bbq included too :thumb:
Julia:talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back