The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Pte hybrid 6052 internal waste gate help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrymane

Proven Member
Dec 13, 2012
port richey, Florida
What's I recently purchased a pte 6052 that is internally gated but didn't come with it. So my question what is the sizes of pte turbo internal wastegate that are applicable for mine I have someone that has one for sale off a bigger 6152 series and need to know if it will bolt up to mine? I have a dsm flanged o2 housing on it as we'll.

Maybe this pic will help LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 100
It's set up to run internal it's a dd 850s around 14-18 pounds nothing crazy I was gonna run the hallman with it

Boom

Not welded and the turbo is brand new with dsm housing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 92
Ok I would try and find a adjustable wastegate that goes from like 10-14 or something. You could even source a oem holset acuator, they hold boost amazing and help prevent boost creep. Or just call up pte and order the acuator that goes with that turbo LOL! Also what tuning software are you going to use to control those 850's?? :)

Tactrix and it's pretty good dude. I thought the pte wastegates are Angled or something if not I will just get the holder one LOL I can't even find a pic of one even when I google it LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back