The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G PTE 880 Injectors in 1g 91-94 Fuel Rail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSchwabe

Proven Member
Mar 21, 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I currently have PTE 880cc injectors fitted in an AEM fuel rail:

I've been dealing with what I think are boost leak issues related to the injectors/fuel rail. So to be a bit safer (the o-rings on the AEM fuel rail don't seal all the time) I'm replacing the rail and the seals for the injectors. My question is what are all the appropriate seals/seats I need to use when I'm running the PTE 880 cc injectors on an OEM 91-94 1G fuel rail? I've ordered these seals:

And these injector sheets (FUEL INJECTOR SEAT CUSHION (FUEL INJECTOR SHEET) REPLACEMENT SET (4):

Should I be installing the injector sheets also? Or are they not supposed to be installed with my injectors? Anything I'm missing?

Thank you.

The injectors can't be allowed to move up and down. If they can guess what they do under pressure of boost? They move, unseat, leak etc and worse case you catch fire.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back