The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

PSN Hacked

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had both and gave up on xbox because I didn't feel that I needed to pay for it. There were hackers on xblive just as PSN.

The first time in like a month that i actually try to play and it doesnt want to work. . .Smh!

It was obviously the group Anonymous who hacked it. Proving it, is going to be Sony's problem.

It was obviously the group Anonymous who hacked it. Proving it, is going to be Sony's problem.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yeah? Hell of an attack.

yeah sounds like anonymous to me, thats what sony gets for bullying that hacker who posted up the jailbreak code. sony really want to go the path of that security firm owner who said he was giving to give them up to the fbi?

yeah sounds like anonymous to me, thats what sony gets for bullying that hacker who posted up the jailbreak code. sony really want to go the path of that security firm owner who said he was giving to give them up to the fbi?

Yea, I'd say I support Anon for the most part. They're "on our side." :D

Everything I read said that it wasn't hacked. I Don't know but all I want to do is play cod WTF.

If everything you read was told by sony, than yes they will not admit it was, not even microsoft would, that unless it became a huge media frenzy..

Who would admit to saying their shit is unsecure..

.... P.S Damn , hackers! Let us play!

Ya it was def anonymous. And ya why the f would Sony admit they allowed themselves to get hacked!
But ya fix this shit so I can go back to killing zombies haha (which by the way is the only good thing about black ops! Very disappointed!)

netflix on Laptop thru HDMI to TV or I can use the BLU-RAY home theater wireless connection to watch netflix. The only thing I relied on my ps3 for was online gaming.

To be honest anyone could have hacked PSN with even very limited skill.

ALL networks are able to be brought down by DDOS attacks. You can't stop a DDOS attack because honestly... there is no way but to bring down your system.

You can't trace a DDOS attack because the way they work is NOT through a single computer but thousands and no one computer is telling the rest what to do is most modern pratices of a DDOS attack script.

Most use old botnets from the early 90s which tag computers and force them to send out large amounts of data requests to a single server over and over til it allows for a denial of service. Some even go the extra length and really screw things up by sending bad/over loaded packets of data.

It might SOUND complicated but it's very easy to do. Trust me if there were as many people out there who want to do bad things no system would ever be online.ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back