The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

PSN Hacked

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindset

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2009
Brunswick, Ohio
This is kinda nuts. I don't have a PS3, but my roommate does. I can't believe they had the skills to shut down PSN.

Hackers.

Playstation, sent out a update a while back because it was a patch to run linux. They dont alow it. Then some nerds, decided they didn't like Sony's rules about how they still were trying to reserve a right to "own" your system even after you purchased it.

Basically, the nerds are mad and now the hackers are messing with the PSN and everything is ###ked!

Im mad, I cant play COD black ops anymore.. until it is resolved at least..

Boohoo?

Sucks I'm sure, but game are better when they are single player IMO. Besides, isn't there a single player mode of black ops?

I have an xbox, I'm all about that Battlefield Bad Company 2 though.

Edit: COD Black Ops is awful, btw.

^^ Someone must have a Xbox LOL
There are only a couple games that are exclusive to the PS3 that I would want to play. All others are on the 360. Besides, the Live! service is better being a paid service which is regularly maintained and updated.

Campaign, Multi-Player Online, and Zombies

I have the game too bud :coy: Just saying there is more to games than just MP. I've just never been a fan of MP games since the N64. Playing Golden Eye was the uber shit back in the day.

I have the game too bud :coy: Just saying there is more to games than just MP. I've just never been a fan of MP games since the N64. Playing Golden Eye was the uber shit back in the day.

:p

.... ;)

I was wondering WTF is going on -_-

Welp, Xbox Live is functioning fine for me. :p Still want to complain about paying for connectivity? As I recall, PSN' 'free' networking has never been 'hacker' or 'trouble' free. That's the payoff.

Microsoft has their issues, but PSN has more.

There are only a couple games that are exclusive to the PS3 that I would want to play. All others are on the 360. Besides, the Live! service is better being a paid service which is regularly maintained and updated.

Actually it still has the same connection issues on black ops, it would suck to have to pay to play online and then host my own game from a overheating xbox filled with fail :).

Welp, Xbox Live is functioning fine for me. :p Still want to complain about paying for connectivity? As I recall, PSN' 'free' networking has never been 'hacker' or 'trouble' free. That's the payoff.

Microsoft has their issues, but PSN has more.

....and in most cases, You GET what YOU pay For! ;)

Actually it still has the same connection issues on black ops
I don't get that part of you answer

joescool2008 said:
it would suck to have to pay to play online and then host my own game from a overheating xbox filled with fail :).

I haven't had any problem with my xbox. Using the elite system however.

....and in most cases, You GET what YOU pay For! ;)

;) Admittedly, the old xbox's red-ringed pretty often, I know.. I had 2 do that to me. The new ones, however, haven't had an issue.

Ps3 is a better console, XBOX is the shit, and don't #### with Anonymous.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back