The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

*PS* My Lady is looking for some new shoes..(large pic)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle_of_Fire

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2003
pawtucket, Rhode_Island
Hey, I love looking in this forum and seeing the crazy art. My paintshop skills don't quite cut it anymore. Could someone help me with this wheel chop with low profile tires and a smidge lower. i kinda like these wheels but feel free to try anything you want. maybe a polished lip. i know those are getting pop'ular. thanx guys.

Attachments

• onewheel.jpg
    onewheel.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 181
  • weld_penzasl_chrome.jpg
    weld_penzasl_chrome.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 177
  • resizedIMG.JPG
    resizedIMG.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 183
I dont think he asked for you guys to tell him to lose his bumper or hood. What the hell is the point of posting something like that? You 2 are getting the flame war going. He wants someone to PS those wheels on his car. Though I dont have the skill too, I would just suggest looking in the gallery, the MR7s are popular wheels I bet there are a few pics of MR7s on a black talon. Lose the bumper? WTF Its the stock 97-98 talon front end.

I like your point..I didn't even notice it was stock bumper, but as someone mentioned before in a diff. thread, that emblem is huge...and there is just somethin...unproportional about it...but atleast you're keeping it stock...

wow, i'm getting flamed by and an ass pirate noob with no car. Your recognize the stock bumper now, good for you welcome to dsm's 101 check the model guide every once and awhile i bet it doesn't change. thanks for the suggestion eclipsei95cl, i'll keep flippin through the gallery. Always do to see what people are doin. Still love to see what the PS guys can do they are great at what they do so i figured i'd give'em an easy one. we'll see.

Eagle_of_Fire said:
Your recognize the stock bumper now, good for you welcome to dsm's 101 check the model guide every once and awhile i bet it doesn't change.

well i tried to change my ways...but then you go and do what you're getting mad at me for doing...very hypocritical...just a disgustingly large emblem..that's all

i'd go with the second wheels, ( the chrome ones LOL)

DSMcrazy3 said:
...just a disgustingly large emblem..that's all
You're all alone, dude.
And here's my shot at it, black rota subzeros with a polished lip. Dont get mr7's imo. they are they old, and more importantly HEAVY. I have them and hate them but they were pretty much free so I took em.

Attachments

• jdmYO111.jpg
    jdmYO111.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 164
thanks for everything!! i really appreciate it. Its so hard to deny the polished lip look. I was gonna get the mr7's dirt cheap to. I think i'm gonna wait on it. I can get anything i want i just have to find the right look for me. THANKS AGAIN!!

DSMcrazy3 said:
I'd get a new bumper first...sorry

That bumper is what makes the 2Gb Talon so damn sexy. You are now required to never talk again because of your idiocracy.

My ex-girlfriend used to go to Aldo and Nordstorms for shoes. Thats probably a good place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back