The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

proud new owner of the rare Plymouth Laser RS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztlaser

Probationary Member
Sep 30, 2011
Silsbee, Texas
hey guys grabbed a 90 laser rs turbo fwd! Has 110k original on it. So I'm just changing the head gasket and doing the mini rebuild so it's coming along! Will post pics soon! Needs work but very promising!

thank you! My first dsm! Always have played with hondas, am now switching my role!

Welcome! Definitely post some pictures for us. I see that you are in Texas, although I have no ides where Silsbee is. You might want to check out Texas-DSM for local DSM meets, races, contests, and info.

it's in the beaumont area. Southeast of houston.

congrats man! and welcome to the dsm world, this site will help you out with any questions you may have. Now you will see what you've been missing by driving honda!

thanks guys! Yea I heard these things make serious power. My plans are drop, tint, paint(LOL), 3" turboback, FMIC With all the hard piping, manifold, racing seats, boost controller, and some details (small things) and call it a day. I'm hoping to run a solid 13.8 in the quarter mile. Pics will be up friday when I'm done with the head gasket/mini rebuild.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back