The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Proud New Owner, 97 GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rekadae

Proven Member
Jul 14, 2017
Lapeer, Michigan
Hey guys, just throwing out an introduction for my first post! Updated my DSM Profile and whatnot, will definitely be around asking questions and posting threads! Hope to get to know a bunch of you well, and even befriend some!

(How do I link MY DSM in my signature like others have, finished my profile specifically to have that LOL )

Now who gets to buy me car parts? :p

Welcome, I always loved that color on a 2g. Lets see some pics of the car. What are your plans for it?

Currently just planning on getting it running right, and getting rid of all the small issues it has. Though I'm already in love with these cars. Attached a few pics of the car. Glad to be here for sure though!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Currently just planning on getting it running right, and getting rid of all the small issues it has. Though I'm already in love with these cars. Attached a few pics of the car. Glad to be here for sure though!
Love the color of the car. Cant wait to see it in person. Keep up the good work.

Jesus that car is beautiful man! Fu (k New England winters and salty roads. But seriously one of the cleanest I've seen. They certainly are very addictive cars especially when u start turning up the boost.
Oh man, I'm already addicted to it even though it's running like shit right now ROFL, lots of stuff I'm trying to figure out still. Boost leaks primarily

Yes it has taken about a year for me to get over the basic learning curve. But that one time u get it running just right and you feel a 16g punch it's all over with LOL. If you keep the t25 you will want more but there's no rush at 3300 rpm. boost leaks and exhaust leaks are the big ones that can drive you crazy.

Yes it has taken about a year for me to get over the basic learning curve. But that one time u get it running just right and you feel a 16g punch it's all over with LOL. If you keep the t25 you will want more but there's no rush at 3300 rpm. boost leaks and exhaust leaks are the big ones that can drive you crazy.
Oh they will and are driving me crazy already, but I have the evo 3 16g, so I'm just trying to prepare everything for when I start hitting 20psi pulls and whatnot, want to make sure I only have to do this all once for a while not again after two pulls LOL. Learning curve is quite fun though can't deny that. Been loving every stressful step of the way, minus the wallet draining...

That's awesome bud seriously it is cuz I can totally relate in every way. Something seems to always be going on with my Dsm's. My old lady thinks it's stupid there's always something to fix, adjust, or swap. But I as well enjoy wrenching on my babies as much... well almost as much :)
you will be a master at disassembling and assembling your car in 15 months LOL. Any question for any situation so far I have found my answer here on this forum only searching. I will always have a dsm and an evo soon if I can convince the wife. Happy boosting

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back