The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

proud new dsm owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo grey

Probationary Member
Sep 29, 2012
Toronto, ON_Canada
so after many years of builing and playing with a gn and nitrous,supercharged mustangs,i finally thought id try something different and get into a dsm.
so after searching for a bit,i came across a beautiful rust free staright as an arrow talon.the owner didnt know too much about it and it was advertized as a awd tsi.when i got the and went over the car i found that it was a front wheel drive tsi,but it had alot of little goodies and was in beautiful shape so i told the seller that i was still interested if the price was right.picked her up for $2900.the car has 170,000 kms,front mount intercooler,full aftermarket exhaust system from the down pipe back,very nice stereo system.Im planning on taking the same approach to this car as i applied to the gn.I know these engines are strong and can support alot of hp with a good tune,so im going the bolt on route.ive already sourced out a set of precision 880cc injectors,haltech stand alone engine management,and im still debating on the turbo.i found locally a nice turbonetics t62m turbo,but may just buy a new unit from pte or turbonetics going to do some more research here first before i decide on sizing.
pretty excited,should be a fun ride when im done.

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpg
    IMG_3468.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3474.jpg
    IMG_3474.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3475.jpg
    IMG_3475.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 54
Thanks guys.the front seats are momo.i'll get some better pics of them.they look awesome and I like the fact theat they are thin and free up a ton of dad space in the rear for the kids to fit comfortably

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back