The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Proper wiring diagrams for the community

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have simplified wiring diagrams for dummies like me? Preferably gvr4 or 1g engine bay

Hello, I am trying to fix my headlights and can't seem to find a wiring diagram I can read for a 95 talon with drl

thank you, i have been looking at that one for 3 days now and it doesnt match what im looking at. specifically the wires that go out of the headlights are black(gnd), red with a blue stripe, and red with a white stripe and not red, red with blue, red with white.i was trying to do a fusebox relocation and i have messed up the headlight wiring somehow. I saw that i never had a relay beside where the drl ecu is, the wires where taped it, and it worked before so im not sure what im missing. i need to get a diagram that i can read.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back