The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Prom Pictars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My prom date Hilary and I in front of my car.

The point of this thread is, it's the hangout. What's the point of half the threads here?

silver bullit said:
Just to type random crap. Is that the point of this thread?

Just to be a negative asshole, is that the point of your membership here? GTFO :rolleyes:

Why you all hating on the guy? He just wanted to show his ride how it looks on the prom day...

LOL, stapl3's post was funnt, silver bullit or however he mispelled his name is just being internet cool.

No, not to start crap just did not see that it was in the hang out forum when i typed i did not think to check that and just showed pics.
How in any way, shape or form was that negative or offensive?

silver bullit said:
No, not to start crap just did not see that it was in the hang out forum when i typed i did not think to check that and just showed pics.
How in any way, shape or form was that negative or offensive?

Just stop posting in this thread, because I'm not going to bother arguing with you.

well this is a pic of me and my girl, on prom day. I didnt drive my car, cause... well, you know...its a dsm. ROFL

jp, it was fine, but i didnt have the body done that week so i said f-it, im taking the old mans 2004 F150 svt lightning! woot! :thumb:

goofing around, having a good time!

Stapl3 said:
did you put it in her butt?

That's what I'm talkin' about! So. Did you?

BTW, cute pics. Prom pics are always fun. I'd post mine, but they're from the days of film, yes that's right, film cameras.

*edit* Damn it BadAssGst. You got to the butt comment before I did!

Is that a blitz rear bumper using talon taillights? I've never seen one, post a pic if it is... I'd really like to see it. Anyway, the car looks bangin, and does the ladyfriend and the weather for such a special day. :)

Damn- how much you pay her, bro?

But yeah man- we need to know... did ya do the deed? Didja bust a nut in her butt?

silver bullit said:
What is with the butt coments?

Seriously, stop trying to make your post count go up. Posting here with useless comments will not get you anywhere.

Drift_SM said:
well this is a pic of me and my , on prom day. I didnt drive my car, cause... well, you know...its a dsm. ROFL

LOL Funny story, I took my 1g to prom and it had been running low on radiator fluid and I just thought nothing of it. Well once we get to the place of course we have to sit in a line of cars for a long while trying to find a parking spot. I got kinda worried when I saw the temps start to rise (no logger, it got stolen). Needless to say, as soon as I parked next to all the nice 06 mustangs and vettes and I shut the car off, huge clouds of smoke come pouring out of the engine bay. OMG LOL

Prom memories are the best! Car looks good, girl looks good. Thats all that matters right?

Bigglesworth87 said:
Prom memories are the best! Car looks good, girl looks good. Thats all that matters right?

Amen. You got it lucky... my girl made me get a limo. :mad:
I bet all of you can think of things that that $70/person could have been better spent on for the DSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back