The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Projector Headlights, Which ones are better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2002
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Im buying a pair of Projector Headlight for my car. Wich one of these two are better?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

or

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I like the top signal light with the headlight housing of the bottom. If they mixed those it would be perfect. But IMO, Id stick with the stock 2g headlights because the light output is much brighter, Unless you go HID.

of the 2 id say the top, but i personaly like the one that has the dual projector look to it with the angel eyes

I say top, but before you buy, consider painting your existing headlight housing white. I think that would look better than either one of those headlights, and its cheap, one can of Krylon Fusion.

i like the second one but on a white care the first one will look better
shiny stuff looks funny on white cars

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back