The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Project Nicole, 2gb AWD Talon Spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay it's not sold, here is another teaser
IMG_20180606_081134_925.jpg

I'm so glad that you did this right! Removed glass/moldings/trims etc etc. HATE seeing when people mask all of that stuff. It never gets done correctly.
I couldn't agree more. My friends that did most of the work wouldn't let a single thing slide when working on it, they wanted it done right the first time.

Absolutely great. That color looks great on the GSX. Along with White Black and Barcelona.... LOL
Glad you did it right the first time. My Silver paint needs some much need love also. But I was thinking of repaying it "Chevy vette Cyber Gray".

Great update.

I just read this whole thing and this post made my heart skip a beat. Great job getting it all together

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately the stupid windshield wasn't delivered this past week so I'm just playing the waiting game for now :(

We did however assemble the rest of the car and I couldn't be more excited to get it out in the sun give her a bath and take her for a spin!

Another teaser to be added here in a day or so :)

Thanks again for keeping interest in this build everyone I really appreciate all the kind words and feedback :)

Hahah I'm assuming he has a lot of issues with is.

I wouldn't say that, they are a lot of work to keep running right, and restarting them is a task in itself, especially in hot weather. But his is clean and in great shape he's extremely meticulous about his cars. The weirdest thing about the rotary motor was having to run premix gasoline. Like you would a 2 stroke weed whacker LOL threw me for a loop.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back