The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Project Dirt Nasty

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double pump plumbing!

Attachments

• 20210326_130738.jpg
    20210326_130738.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
No sir, factory hanger just modified the top. Welded the original holes up. Two -8 bulk heads to 5/16" barbs. Racetronix bulkhead harness. It is turning out better than I expected. I will update the more I get done.

Shortly after the last photo I decided to dive into the harness. Extended, cleaned up and eliminated un-needed garbage. New OE knock sensor. Waiting for my injectors to return and I can finally run the car again. I will post a video once it lives again.

I’m not familiar with the Racetronix bulkhead harness. Can you incorporate that into the factory harness? I would love to eliminate the factory 30yo power/ground wire going from the harness to the sending unit and upgrade to something bigger, but not sure of how to pass the wiring through the top of the sending unit while sealing up the tank still.

In a short answer no. No matter what it still has to be spliced in. You could wire it to the factory connector so it looks OE. I will send a link. This was the best way I could find to run the 4 wires through besides a silicone lined bulk head. Which would work as well, but not for what I wanted.

She is back together. Now running on the denso COP setup. Double pump. And all the wiring cleaned up. Driving it in the next couple days and touch up anything that is needed!
20210714_194926.jpg

I'm so glad you asked. I bought pneumatic push lock fittings. All of it is on push locks except for the GM 4 bar map. I will be boost leak testing it tonight and will update. I bought all of them including the line off Amazon. Paid like $60 for 1/8npt to 1/4in air lock and 1/4npt to 1/4in air lock. Then 30 meters of line. Cheap and they should be good for some pressure

Update. The car runs but couldn't adjust FP. The regulator could not handle the two pumps. The upgrade is ready to go on tomorrow. Along with a torque solutions upper motor mount. I will take pics this weekend of the interior swap progress. Thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back