The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Snow White

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20210208_191712.jpg
engine almost in.

Very Nice! Are you going t3 this year with your hx40?
Probably not i may just stay dsm flanged, after talking to Justin about it. Not this year at least, finances are tight after the build. Not this year though , i just want to drive the car and have fun, not push it to the limits.

Last edited:
So finally got my engine together its been years in the making, got my clutch from sbc, and i feel good. The next step is to get the cars front end done and back on the ground and replace the rear wheel bearings, the dsm will use volk metal craft for parts in the rear. 4 years on this shell so im really happy the progress ive made over the years stay tuned , as iim doing my best to update as i go.

Well my tre , transmission is in again, sbc clutch installed, new oem tob. Act flywheel resurfaced. Whew been fun for the past few months.
IMG_20210216_152539_556.jpg

Well update here turbo is on and suspension parts tie, rods,,sway bar links installed that were missing or bad. Coilovers are on the list of things to get next.

20210219_125745.jpg
Well the turbo and manifold is on, the blanket is next. The tb is being rebuild odds and ends, touch up some stuff and repaint vc. But im really happy with all the progress i made this month.

Well ive got the car to start up for once since new build. The plan now is to clean up the car replace bad wiring, bleed clutch with new oem slave, had a chance to go see jon a tre for a a bit. Yes hes still there and really busy, lots of neat stuff going on there. Hope to have her on the road in a fee weeks, pics to come.

Well had some shifting issues decided to upgrade oem slave and clutch master, lots of small thigs to do to her, harness, wiring, ebc install. Powdercoat evo 8s and stuff, hoping to get to the shootout in august still got time. Well see. Oem is different parts from store stuff first time with oem so well see.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back