The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Snow White

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah me too man its been a lot of work trying to update build thread now Im getting more into it.

Ets coming along this is a big piece.
20200311_171352.jpg

The ets 4 inch core got from a buddy still in box shipped from Indiana, great deal its beautiful.

Thank to pldsm for my valve cover am fittings welded, hes 2 hours away will be doing dsm stuff and networking hes a great guy and my new custom part maker.

Hey man I’m also gonna run a ets 4” race core:hellyeah:. The fluidamper is a VERY nice piece, eliminated my clutch chatter on the 2600 w/unsprung street disc, and its just 1 piece that can’t separate like the oem LOL

Yes I only had one for 25 years finally a really nice piece, still at it doing wiring and miscellaneous stuff.

Thanks for the valve cover its really nice. I will man a few things I can't make on my own. Hope we can roll out soon

Well finished the wire harness for now used alex flex tubing, gonna redo some things later, when I add flex fuel parts, and waiting on my bracket from pldsm from Detroit. The plan is to have him make me a catch, can with a bracket since job is on hold I have a lot of time to get her together to have it on the road in a few weeks. Pics coming soon.

20200324_170819.jpg
ordered flex wrap and scotch tape delete everything not needed wired up egr for fuel pressure sensor. Still working on it.

Hey man I’m curious how did you hang your bumper after the fmic install? I assume you had to ditch the crash beam, I know jmf sells something to use in its place, I’m just curious because that is the exact same intercooler I’m going to get:rocks:

Nice!! I need to get my tires mounted too but my buddy is busy for the next few weeks. My garage is getting out of control. I called a few places to see what they’d charge and they wanted anywhere from $90-$140. I said nahhhhh I’ll just wait

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back